4 de agosto de 2011

I don't know what you’re looking for

Stop making the eyes at me,
I'll stop making the eyes at you
And what it is that surprises me,
is that I don't really want you to
And your shoulders are frozen,
cold as the night
Over you're an explosion,
you’re dynamite
Your name isn't Rio,
but I don't care for sand
Lighting the fuse might result in a bang


Deja de hacerme ojos
y dejaré de hacerte ojos
Y lo que me sorprende,
es que no te quiero en realidad
Y tus hombros están congelados,
fríos como la noche
Eres una explosión,
eres dinamita
Tu nombre no es Rio,
pero no me importa la arena
La iluminación en los fusibles podría resultar en estallido


Canción: I bet you look good on the dancefloor.
Grupo: Artic monkeys.
Disco: Whatever people say I am, That's what I'm not.

1 comentario: